Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Introduction

Why don't I just start right in and say that I'm a senior in college and about to graduate. But, like everyone else out there, except for a few individuals, I fit right into the current mold. I have no job prospects except for a general direction in which I intend to direct myself. I still have the job I got in high school. I work at a movie theater. A position that offers no upward mobility except for the rare twenty dollar bill found stuck to the theater floor. And when I'm not serving popcorn and soda to the general obese, I'm cleaning up grime and mucky food remnants at the dining hall in my dorm at school. On that topic, I'm majoring in Illustration, you see, and well . . .
The job market sucks. The only thing I have to keep myself from falling apart in shambles is distraction. Movies, books, video games, TV shows, anything to deviate myself from thoughts on the future.
So this blog will be a rating blog of sorts: my thoughts on video games to books. Anything goes.

Signing off,

Jake.

No comments:

Post a Comment